Thursday 1 January 2009

My most exciting moment of 2008?

Well, it wasn't driving on the Autobahn at 210kph or the amazing pizzas, pastas or gelatos in Italy. It wasn't missing the train from Venice and taking the night journey halfway around Europe. It wasn't sliding on ice on my bum at 30kph in switzerland or watching the Prague castle light up around dusk. It wasn't even the 5 for I took while bowling legspin for Turnham Green.

My most exciting moment of 2008 happened to me as I walked out of a meeting in India. It had nothing to do with work. There I was sitting and minding my own business when Anusha called me from the UK to tell me that she was pregnant !!!!!

Yep, you read it right. We are having a baby... YAAYyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Of course that's a big reason why we haven't been travelling much for the last couple of months and I don't think we will be for the next month or so. Although come Feb, our Trips tag should start seeing some more action.

The other thing I am planning to do is to start off a blog. A support group for fathers-to-be :) Let's see if I get any traction on that one. Surprisingly, there are a few people I know in the same boat and am sure there are thousands of others out there ! :)

No comments: