Saturday 29 December 2007

In website hell !!!!

www.sify.com has to be the worst business website that I have tried to get a transaction though. I have been in absolute user experience hell for the last three hours while desperately trying to book a domain name with them.

Numerous attempts to get my correct user infromation to be passed through to the credit card authorization request failed thanks to the fact that I have to put in addresses in three different places and I have no idea which one its using because it will not tell me ! I tried and tried and tried and have probably even locked out my credit card now thanks to the idiots who designed this website.

It will tell me that I have a bunch of pending requests with them but doesn't tell me what address is associated with that request. I can't cancel or remove them from my list of pending requests. All I can do is add and add and add. Now I have like 6 pending domain name requests with them with none of them going through. Absolutely fantastic isn't it !!!!

All this to try and get a .in domain name. How much more difficult can we make it to get these domain names? This process is supposed to be EASY !

No comments: