Sunday 25 May 2008

Bulk processing of posts !

Finally after a long 4 month break, I'm back.

Somehow this busy world has a way around letting me get to my blog. It seems like a big conspiracy. Thinking a slight bit harder, I realize how un-important I am it is probably my incompetent time-management skills, when it comes to my personal life, that allow time to dictate what I do and don't do.

Anusha and I have had an eventful past 4 months. Trips to Sweden, Germany, Belgium, Luxemburg, had my parents over here for a month, then a trip to Austria.

The last 4 months have also contained unknowns about the future leading to Anusha's failed trip to Hyderabad (and she is not happy about this) and my failed trips to Singapore and Oz.

Finally, we have about 4-weeks of visibility. Thats 4-weeks more visibility that I have had in the past. Will start writing more.

No comments: